 |
Introducing the Paisley Five
Ryan, Renee, Kenzie, Joss & little Jarrah |
Well here I am. I have been meaning to set up this blog page for a while and today I have finally found a gap to make a start on it. I have always kept a visual diary but since all my little paisleys have come along I have not been so vigilant with it. I will still keep a 'hard copy' of a visual diary as there are just some things computers can't do for me (or I can't use a computer to do)... like draw a picture I have in my head or paste a leaf or piece of paper onto a page so I can enjoy it's texture. I do become afraid sometimes that the only tactile experience we will end up having is tapping away on a keyboard, so this blog is by no means a replacement to my visual diary... more an extension of it.
My munchkins are naturally such a huge part of my life so of course I have found creative inspiration in them and as a result my visual diary has doubled as somewhat of a family scrapbook... I'm pretty sure that it will filter through to this blog too. I do like to take a picture or two!
So... WELCOME to the Miscellaneous Adventures of the Paisley Five
No comments:
Post a Comment